Baby and Beyond
Baby and Beyond provides education, support and early identification of risks to help expectant mothers achieve a full-term pregnancy.
The Maternity Care Coordinator (OB/GYN Registered Nurse) works with your healthcare provider to
* Provide support to maximize your medical care
* Help you understand and comply with treatment plans
* Offer assistance with resources and special services when requested
* Answer questions about your pregnancy
Expectant mothers don’t just face physical changes. That’s why we also provide emotional support with regular contact throughout your pregnancy. Your coordinator is just a phone call away to answer questions and listen to your concerns during regular business hours Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Educational materials are provided for expectant mothers and their significant others.
Members may seek help to manage such common issues as:
- PIH or Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
- Gestational diabetes
- Kidney disorders
- Preterm issues (spontaneous delivery before 35 weeks)
- Tobacco use
- Postpartum depression
Baby and Beyond is a Community Health Partners medical services solution that can benefit your employees and your bottom line. For more information on Baby and Beyond or other medical services solutions from Community Health Partners, call 239.659.7770, between 8 am – 5 pm.